About Our Team
Craig Bourne is a founder and a principal consultant at Endure Secure. He is an information security professional with 15 years of industry experience in information security, systems administration, computer networking, web development, leadership, and customer service.
Craig graduated from TAFE NSW with a Bachelor of IT (Network Security) at Distinction level. He also holds several highly recognised and sought-after industry certifications including:
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Infosec Registered Assessors Program (IRAP)
Craig is heavily involved with the information security community, regularly travelling to conferences and events all over the world, and being part of the SecTalks Sydney organising crew. He also teaches cyber security subjects to the next generation of security professionals at TAFE NSW.